Adjustment Of Status

Immigration laws are constantly changing and challenging immigrants hoping to obtain legal permanent status in the United States. You may qualify for an adjustment of status through:

  1. A spouse, child, or family member who holds U.S. Citizenship or Current Legal Permanent Residency
  2. Employment as an immigrant worker of a U.S. company
  3. As an immigrant investor
  4. As a refugee or asylum-seeker
  5. Other specialized categories, (VAWA/Special Juvenile Immigrant)

Obtaining a Green Card is an intricate process that requires meticulous and thorough attention. Attorney Ballout has 30 years of experience as an immigration attorney representing immigrants of all identities and backgrounds which allows him to help you navigate through the adjustment process. Mr. Ballout will establish eligibility, complete a thorough application with supporting documents, meet with you and prepare you for an interview with an immigration official, appear at the interview to assure maximum representation (unless otherwise discussed), and assist you in any additional steps in order to achieve the best results.

At Ballout Law, APC, we understand the challenge, importance, and complexity of each immigration matter and our staff is committed to helping you every step of the way, from beginning to end. To set up a consultation to speak directly with Attorney Ballout, call us today or send us a message below.

Get In Touch

Contact Details

Working Hours

Follow Us

Send Us A Message

What type of consultation do you prefer?(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.