Petition for Alien Fiancee or Spouse

Our offices have over 22 years experience connecting loved ones together in the United States. Get help with petitions, visas, green cards and permanent resident status.

If your fiancé(e) or spouse is not a citizen of the United States and you would like to sponsor him or her to enter the U.S., then you will need help obtaining a K-1 fiancée visa or K-3 or CR-1 Spousal Visa.

Our office represents clients within all USCIS localities. We engineer success and provide unique strategic approaches to complicated petitions. Join the many clients who have successfully petitioned their loved ones to come and live in the United States.

Contact us now!

Have questions?
To help serve you better, we’ve compiled and listed some of the top questions we've encountered about immigration related issues.

Go to answers

Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation