If I marry someone outside the US, will that person automatically become a citizen?

No. Your spouse will receive a green card first if the correct procedure is followed, and if your spouse is eligible.

Have questions?
To help serve you better, we’ve compiled and listed some of the top questions we've encountered about immigration related issues.

Go to answers

Ready to get started?
Call (650) 373-1122
to inform us of your immigration needs and set up a consultation. We are also available in person at our offices or by video conference.

Book a Consultation