Waivers [I-601, I-601A, 212(c)]

Waivers or pardons are used to allow non-citizens to return to the United States or to obtain a Green Card without leaving the United States. If you ever misrepresented critical information to the U.S. embassy/consulate, U.S. Border Patrol, USCIS, or other U.S. agencies, you may qualify for a waiver or a pardon depending on your family ties.

To prevent delays with the waiver process, your application should be fully prepared and all hardship should be documented correctly the first time. Attorney Ballout has 30 years of experience as an immigration attorney which allows him to help you navigate through the waiver process.

At Ballout Law, APC, we understand the challenge, importance, and complexity of each immigration matter and our staff is committed to helping you every step of the way, from beginning to end. To set up a consultation to speak directly with Attorney Ballout, call us today or send us a message below.

Get In Touch

Contact Details

Working Hours

Follow Us

Send Us A Message

What type of consultation do you prefer?(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
[contact-form-7 id="11330" title="Contact form 1"]