Call (650) 373-1122
← Back to Practice Areas

Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document, I-102

Form I-102 is used to request a new or replacement of an incorrect, lost, stolen, or damaged Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document. This also includes:

  • Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record
  • Form I-94W, Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/ Departure Record
  • Form I-95, Crewman’s Landing Permit

Form I-102 may also be filed if you were not issued an initial Form I-94, Form I-94W after being admitted at a port-of-entry in the United States (whether at a land border, an airport, or a seaport).

This form is particularly useful when filed concurrently with an adjustment application (I-485) when the non-citizen has lost his/her I-94 and has no proof of an authorized entry.