Form I-360 is used to classify nonimmigrants as one of the following:
- The widow(er) of a U.S. citizen;
- A VAWA self-petitioning spouse or child of an abusive U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;
- A VAWA self-petitioning parent of an abusive U.S. citizen son or daughter who is 21 years old or older; or
- A special immigrant. One class of Special Immigrant is a juvenile (typically under 21) who needs the protection of a state juvenile court because they have been abused, neglected, or abandoned by parent(s);
- Others as listed on https://www.uscis.gov/i-360
Our office is very familiar with VAWA and juvenile special immigrant (SIJ) classifications.