Call (650) 373-1122
← Back to Practice Areas

Extend or Change Status, I-539 

If you currently hold a non-immigrant status and seek to extend or change to another nonimmigrant status within the USA, you are required to file an I-539 application form. This form allows individuals with a non-immigrant status in the United States to change their nonimmigrant visa classification or extend their stay.