Call (650) 373-1122
← Back to Practice Areas

Green Card Renewal, I-90

The I-90 application is used by lawful permanent residents (LPR) to apply for a replacement or renewal of an existing Green Card. You may also use this form if you are a conditional permanent resident who would like to apply for a replacement of an existing Green Card, unless the green card is expired or will be expired in 90 days. This form may be filed online directly with USCIS. You should consult with a lawyer before filing if you have been convicted of a serious crime.  For more information on how we can help you successfully renew or replace your Green Card, please call us today.